The better option

Did you know that every 12 minutes someone new dies of suicide?

It’s the 10th leading death in America! These people die, without leaving much of an impact on the world.

Suicide is like a bomb, it affects those closest to the victim the most, and those far away are just glad it wasn’t them.

It’s not that we’re ungrateful for life. We just want a way out, and Satan shows us the false and easier way to escape.

Why is there so much self hate and pain in the world, well it’s because of words. Your words! But it’s not only words.

It’s silence.

The way you stand up and walk away from the unpopular girl. The way you ignore the person next to you. It’s the way you glance dirtily at the boy with tears on his face.

How can you judge them when you don’t even know what their going through? How can you hate them when you don’t even take the time to know them?

So next time, smile. That’s the best thing you can do for a stranger, who may be having a harder time than it looks. Next time hug your friend or classmate, there may be some things you don’t know about them.