Ben Smokey-Don't it ever get better

Don't it ever get better maybe it won't all I spit is raw material never felt the pain you caused been going krazy y'all despicable why bother to care letter to lisey saw a treasure island deep inside you until our addiction came to haunt us knowing the more we fall in darkness the farther we started to drift away so predicable honestly we would try fighting to stay together it was hopeless condition ugly situation worsening why hide the facts disease of drugs consuming souls experience a twist of fate decaying slowly constantly arguments we had should have noticed the evil building up lost focus on the purpose we spoken family most important cherish our days guess we truly forgotten to mention ways of the wicked witch strikes deadly venom Don't it ever get better maybe it won't tragedy ahead life a mess stuck in the forbidden fruit perish instantly without warning drove my brain to insanity forgetful as lettie mentality looney hidden tears I shed feeling so dead end up hurt severely damaged wasn't careful with our choices regarding our stability relationship torn apart as well my heart completely different from before voices speaking of suicidal thoughts heaven i need the help of closure depending upon faith and guidance unleash hell out from under so emotional breaking pieces chippin spending lot of energy seekin joy so much I lost in action still trippin over it hit me crucial empty within Don't it ever get better maybe it won't no matter what I try shit not gonna be alright you my art mona lisa definitely rare museum fossils artifacts now I say this because you have something special just realise even though we didn't survive in the battlefield it could be lessons for us learning more for a future only in due course will we know traveling beyond the imperfections trust in meant to happen for a reason lonely road to recovery no longer interested in wishing I had the opportunity to meet a beautiful lady our journey not promised smiles and laughs sometimes we cry even hate moments of being mad taking chances is what makes it worthwhile sadness opens our minds and eyes so many can relate searching beyond our control discovery of happiness depends on how much determination devilish tricks if you wanna get it right I promise things will go wrong as well despite the struggle we step towards trying to stay strong enough to make it struggling with the following trouble we face Don't it ever get better maybe it won't all i spit is raw material never felt the pain of attachments my biggest concern is the price we pay so drain no static shock left remember the contents of these documents I included analyze the data crystalize meth lab transmission instant messaging please consider looking forward this information contained changes perspectives of goals of long lasting capabilities if you seriously considering the positive outcome by simply deciding to drop certain bad habits predicted to only be negative impact on evolution communication is key respect the others boundaries listen to there opinion it's a value as yours people always a detour of deception only way to proceeding leave the outside completely outbound did I mention to compromise in situations show affection lift up each other in spiritual growth be there support the gift of being together deflect the eclipse against you both shine brightly don't it ever get better maybe it won't or otherwise the advice considered embrace for a bumpy ride ahead never expect a easy route prepare and stand before disaster the path is nasty but before creation was destruction reach out of the tunnels regardless enough it ain't gonna end until the last breath so understanding find the person destined to stay on track is they built to last..