Being Poetically Correct Part 12-new video

Check out my new YouTube video 

subscribe and share to "U.D. Productions-The Love Team"

support "Being Poetically Correct " w/MVP-Most Valuable Poet

make sure you search and type "Being Poetically Correct " on YouTube and subscribe

Annette M Velasquez

I just subscribed! What a powerful style of speaking the Lord has gifted you with! Of course, the message is all about His Glory! Blessings to you and yours, always...Thank You for promoting peace, love, unity... and for being proactive- that is what it is all about, as you said, not merely rhetoric. Your talent with spoken word, reaches so many because you are direct, accessible and real! I have been busy with five different writer's forums/ workshops, but keeping the Word and its Message number #1!!! Check out what another writer, Nephtali De Leon, posted as a review about my book- it is on his Facebook page, just scroll till you find an image of the book. I tried uploading it here, but couldn't... Amazon is in the process of looking it over to be posted in their Amazon books section. Best wishes, and God Bless you and your work, always!

MVP-Most Valuable Poet

thank you my good sister in subscribing

The Lord gets all the glory

What Jesus puts in my heart, i speak with realness, and most of all , love

it's uncut, raw, and authentic

i have my book "Robert Velez Jr presents: MVP-Most Valuable Poet volume 1"

it's on amazon-that was written back in 2012

thank you for your luv and support

check out my other videos and share to all