FROM THE BEGINNING

Turkey

From the beginning,  I am on a ship that I have never felt worthy of myself.  Now,  It's pitch dark around, and the eight thousand-ton ship has become a prisoner of a wind that hits the ground.  We're drifting east of Sicily.  When the sound of the auxiliary machine was cut off, the sound of the main machine was also stopped.  Trying to stand on the bridge,  The sounds that connect us to life have now been replaced by the sound of the storm and the waves.  She lost her speed when the ship stopped singing the monotonous smurf.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   From the beginning,  I am on a ship that I have never felt worthy of myself.  Now,  He turned his side to the seas.  When your machine is not working in the seas, you start to rock more.  Things that once stood in one place are displaced.  It turns it into the playroom that the children scatter.  They invite you to join them, but you don't feel like joining them.  You are clinging to something.  What will happen now,  You don't want your mind looking for an answer to your question to think of anything else.  You try not to step on them while they are playing on the floor.  they don't care about you  they go here and there.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     From the beginning,  I am on a ship that I have never felt worthy of myself.  Now,  Tightly closed cabinet doors are opened even if they are locked,  They join in and bump into each other with laughter.  You turn your gaze to the waves outside,  A bit of light allows you to see the waves that are shaking you.  This is the bridge of a ship that broke down in a storm and ended up in the middle of the sea in the middle of the night.  Or my state  That was how it was back then.