Because I Love You

"Why are you so good to me?"  "Because ... Because I Love You."  The words that slipped from my lips had sincere intentions, and they still do  These words that fell down my lips were not meant to linger but, meant to sing.   Hear me! When I say ," I Love You."  I long for your adoring stares, and tender touch  I will support you even if you were to dive into an abyss, Because I Love You.  I know that words aren't your strongest suit, But your actions truly are    Ironically your love language is physical touch  Many believe your act of stoicism, But rarely do they see your timidness  The timidness that you only display to me  You consider this as a weakness, In reality it's a strength   "Why are you so good to me?"  "Becau... Because I Love You."  Your heart showed me it was okay to let down my walls  The walls that protected, and hindered me from stepping out-bound   These walls limited my experiences to the outside, Til' you came along.   My wrecking ball, My bulldozer, would I be pushing it if I were say... My God of Destruction   I will be your support   Your shoulder to cry on  The ears that will listen to everything that you have to say  The spine to support you when you when you feel like the entire world is on your back  I will give you everything possible... But not everything to the point I lose myself  Yes, Because I do love you, But I also do love myself.   Because I love you,  I will not let you walk all over me  I will not tell you who should be, and shouldn't your friends  I will not insult you in every or any argument we have  I will not belittle you  I will not tell you that your interests or needs do not matter  I will not tell you that physical appearance disgust me  I will not cheat on you  I will not bring up things from the past to have meaningless arguments with you, knowing that it will only hurt you   I will not abuse you; Physically, mentally, and verbally   But,  I will trust you  I will love you  I will care for you  I will listen to you  I will talk to you  I will respect you  I will be loyal to you  I will cherish you  I will be here for you.  Because... I love you   and I know you will do same.