Because I love you

Thu, 09/07/2017 - 21:01 -- VFAN

I can't eat, sleep, or dream without you in my mind. You are the first person I think in the morning and the last person I think of at night cause there will be no other person who loves so much as you do. My dreams will consist of your smile as your eyes wrap me around in your warm embrace and your hands reach out for me to hold onto whenever I am in the dark cause your hands will pull me out and I will be rejoiced in your everlasting embrace of acceptance and embrace.  

When I eat, each chew will be in the presence of your voice because each time I swallow, I'll just think of your voice and how it swarms me in love and how I'll just get lost within the vibrations of your tones. Each syllable you make of each word will just drive me further down into your mind because I'll just be wondering what you're thinking about and that I would always follow you wherever you go. Your path is my path. Each step you take, I follow.  

Each time I try to fall asleep, I am awoken by the echoes of your laughter that pulls me into the times that we have spent together. Each time you laugh, I laugh because each time I think how you smile and each grin you form on your face makes me wonder how else can I make you happy because your happiness is all that I care about. Your happiness consumes me. Each idea that forms in my mind is caused by the inspiration of your laughter and smiles.  

Because I know this world is dark, and each time your smile beats the darkness back into its cave.