Because I Love You

Because I Love You;

I want to love you with all my heart, be the best boyfriend, bestfriend, and never hurt you.

Because I Love You;

I've changed since my last relationship and made my relationship now with you, much more special.

Because I Love You;

I strive for my best especially in academics because you support me with everything I do.

Because I Love You;

I showed you that I can love you more than your past relationship that you've had as well as mine.

Because I Love You;

I no longer have to worry about you because I trust you.

Because I Love You; 

You've showed me that I can trust you.

Because I Love You;

I don't need to invade your privacy.

Because I Love You;

I try my best to take care of you when you need me whether it's physically or electronically.

Because I Love You;

I see my future clearly and you are here with me now to support me.

As the guy in the relationship I always wish that I could changed things in my life but there are no such thing as time machines. My past relationship that I had, I was the boyfriend that controlled my girlfriend and she had no freedom. We would always get into fights and it seemed like I was giving up but at the same time I couldn't give up. My relationship now, I've changed so much and I'm happier than before. Though many outsiders didn't believe that my relationship wouldn't work but we're on our way to proving them wrong. Me and my girlfriend now are at 3 months going to 4 months soon and I am glad that I'm doing better than before. She also had a problem with her ex as well and so I'm there to treat her better. Thanks for your guys time :D