Because i love you...

Because I love you I watch you talk to your friends knowing that I have nothing to say
Because I love you I worry that one day you will leave me but I stay strong and trust you because you are my world
and I will love you while I have the chance
Because I love you I look back as I walk away to see you one last time, even if only a glimpse
Because I love you I ask if you are bothered by something that I do, but you never are because you love me too
Because I love you I play your silly games because the smile you have when teaching me new things is the most wonderful thing I have ever seen
Because I love you I draw you, but not just your face, I draw your warmth, your kindness, your strength, and the light that you have brought into my life
Because I love you I do not worry when the butterflies in my stomach have subsided for they have been replaced by something more exciting,
A feeling of connection
Of wanting to share a life
Of knowing that you're always there for me
Of understanding when you're upset and knowing how to help
A feeling that I've never named but I've never really tried it
A feeling of such bliss and joy and excitement cannot be put into words
Because I love you I want to see you thrive, I could never be the cage in which you hide, you're too amazing not to fly
Because I love you I have become someone greater without changing a thing and I hope you feel you have too
Because, I, love, you