Beauty and her lover

Once upon a time there was a beautiful girl named Belle. She lived with her father, an inventor, in a small town surrounded by woods. Belle isn't your ordinary girl, she is the only girl who enjoys reading in the village she lives in. In the same village, there lives a young man named Gustan. Gustan is loved by al the females in the village, except for the girl he loves, Belle. Gustan has spend all his life trying to win over Belle's heart, but Belle isn't interested in him as he thinks too highly of himself. One day Belle went out looking for her father as he didn't come home for a week after he went to go leave an invention, out of town. Whiles looking for her father, Belle stumbled upon an enchanted castle, where she found her father locked up. Belle frantically looked for a wat to free her father as he was behind a cell locked up with strong gray chains. After many attempts, Belle finally gave up but told herself and her father that she wasn't going to leave him there alone. As she finished her sentence, she heard a loud roar coming from above her. As she looked up, she saw a hideous Beast with what seemed to be red eyes staring back at her. Hesitatingly, she kindly said hello and begged him to let her father out of the dark,borrow of the cell her was in. The hideous Beast refused to let Belle's father free, but right as he was screaming at Belle to leave, she refused and yelled back to him commanding him to let go of her father and take her instead. The Beast quickly agreed, as he could not leave such a beautiful girl leave his lonesome castle. What Belle didn't know is that the Beast was once a gorgeous young prince, but was put under a spell, along with the whole castle and people within the castle, converting him into a hideous Beast and the people within into enchanted objects.As the Beast fled leaving Belle alone in the cell, some of the enchanted objects in the castle started to yell at the Beast for keeping Belle inside the cell and not letting her roam around freely. What Belle didn't know is that the Beast could be freed from the spell if he found his true love. With the enchanted objects yelling at the Beast, he quickly let Belle out and gave her a comfortable room in which she could freely roam around. At first the Beast was a horrible person to Belle, as he couldn't control his temper. But as time started to go by, the Beast started to fall in love with Belle and Belle started to fall in love with him too. A month went by and Belle's father got tired of waiting for Belle to return so he went to his last resort, Gustan. One day Belle's father ran to the bar where he encountered a large mob of people, within them he found Gustan. He yelled aloud with horror, claiming that a horrible beast had taken Belle hostage.  Gustan quickly knew who he was talking about as the Beast and him had been good friends for a while now. Being as Belle was Gustan's love, red quickly went into his eyes and jeliousy filled his heart. He quickly gathered all the people up and claimed that the Beast would eventually end up killing Belle. Arriving at the castle, when told the angry mob to wait outside as he tried to reason with the Beast. As Gustan entered the castle, he was quickly recognized but the enchanted objects within the castle and the Beast as he came down the spiral stairs. The Beast kindly asked Gustan why he was there, to which Gustan replied by saying he was there to rescue Belle. As he finished his sentence, Belle quickly ran down the stairs and greeted Gustan. Gustan asked Belle to come back to the village with him and to his surprise, Belle refused. Belle told Gustan that she was extremely happy in the castle with the Beast as she had fallen in love with him. With anger, Gustan yelled at the mob waiting outside for him, to quickly come in because Belle was being attacked by the Beast. The men agreed and surpassed all the enchanted objects guarding the castle. As the men approached the Beast, Belle was forced to leave as Gustan had commanded the mob to bring Belle to where he was standing. As Belle was no longer in the way, Gustan ordered the mob to kill the Beast, as which the mob responded and killed him. Belle was devastated as she was going to marry him the next day. On the way back to the village, she noticed something different in her. Later on she would find out that she was carrying the Beast's son, to which Gustan was furious. Terrified that Gustan might try to kill her child, Belle decided to move into the woods where she would never be found, with her father and baby. Belle was never to be seen again in the village, and you might ask, where was Belle staying? She was living in her lover's enchanted castle, which was no longer seen by anyone other than herself, her father, her child, and whomever she wished to lay eyes on it.