BEAUTIFUL VISION

I followed beauty today walking home from school.....How I wanted to approach her but I was afraid......Not afraid of what I would say...But afraid of disturbing this beautiful vision that stood before me.....A privilege granted from God only for my eyes to see...This vision from God that was granted to me ......Was painted by a master artist you see......For every stroke of his brush was there ......You could even see the sun light dance upon her hair.....And the way it flowed down .....Those lovely colors of auburn and brown.....Why even her physical height look and weight you see...... Was every thing I pictured perfection to be.....As silently and discreet as I could be....... I followed her home.....Through the narrow alleys of Rome......Carefully hiding the sound of my footsteps...... As I walked along the streets of cobble stone....My heart beating so fast in inside..... But still the emotion I must hide......As we entered the village square she stopped and drank from the water fountain there.....As she bent over to refresh herself in this place ......I watched as she carefully cupped the water ....In her hand and splashed on her face...As if this was her Kingdom and she ruled this place....At that moment I knew I was right you see .....Not to disturb this vision that was granted to me.....For her natural beauty she had earned and Command.....For in that moment I would finally understand...That God was the one that held the brush in his hand....After that I followed her until she opened and closed the door to her place.....You could tell something amazing happened to me by the glow and smile that remained on my face...All day long until I went to sleep....... This glow and smile on my face I would keep.....And in my bed before I retired for the night ....I thanked God for given me a world so bright....