Baptism

on this, the first day of the rest of my life 
i vow take a stand against satan,  and against all that is of the dark, what he created to fool us, SIN 
i take upon me the name of Christ, and being strengthened by the full armor of God with Legions at my side, i stand to fight the wills of the devil overcoming every obstacle, conquering darkness at every turn, with truth....With Christ 
I vow to serve and not be served,  
to love unconditionally, even in this heavy burdened and weary earth. 
I take back my agency that Father so freely gives and offer it back up to him to do as He wills and not just as i see fit. 
I give myself a vessel to be molded into perfection, to be readily available allowing the holy spirit to use me and work through me to share unto the world His everlasting light and all of Fathers precious blessings. 
Im dead to sin but alive in Christ 
Honor, Glory, Power and Praise be to you forever, Thank you Jesus because today... yes today you take down my name in the book of life. 
All my sins have been washed away and with all authority shall stay buried in the grave  
Today begins a whole new world and oppertunities abound a plenty, a new chapter in this great new life a small piece of forever in this great eternity. 
Wherefore, a commandment He gave unto me, which is the word of God as im sure youll see, that I revile no more against Him because now ive been bleaced from all darkness my heart has been washed clean 
Seek and you shall find Me as you never have before the holy spirit shall attest to you Behold, he who has repented of his sins, the same is forgiven, and I, the Lord, remember them no more.