Answered my prayer

66007

I feel like Abraham for I have been bestowed a great blessing.

I prayed for God to send me a certain blessing and prayed the same pray countless times I did. I thought he answered it a while ago. Gosh I was obsessed and enthused for what I thought was my blessing, but it was only my Ishmael. Ishmael, a gift that was not met for me. Ishmael, a seed of me not accepting.

This time, I see Isaac and Isaac has brightened my dark, dreary, gloomy days into bright, joyful, and playful days where I smile just by the mere thought of Isaac. Isaac, the blessing that I didn't did not expect to come so late in life; Issac, the blessing that will multiply into many more blessings; Isaac, someone who I can relate to as Isaac is apart of me.

Oh a happy man God has made me. This feeling, often said to be unexplainable, make me feel like cryin; yes, a man shedding tears over a blessing....I will love my God and all that he does for me. I will love my Isaac, for Isaac is born.