Another old Poem

My name?

Eva Rain Jobe

Do I wish I had a different name?

No, that’s what nicknames are for….. Right?

Well, my nickname is Redraindrop

The name was given to me by my loving father, Jeremy Jobe

I feel that inside, I’m a dragon…

I feel this way because on the outside I look like normal girl

But on the inside, I just want to scream and let out all my anger….

Of course I don’t though, I keep it all bundled up… but that’s ok, I let it out every once and a while

Inside my heart?

I have holes, lots of holes…. From all the assholes in my life, and from what they have done to me

There is a word, it’s written on my forehead to describe me….

The word is, Eccentric….

I am eccentric because the way I dress, act, and feel.

I love seeing people happy, the elderly not alone, and the disabled overcoming their obstacles, the gays, being accepted by the world around them…

My favorite time of day is at night. I love the way I can cuddle up in my warm bed in the dark and silence of the night and play on Facebook for 2 hours and nobody can judge me or ask me questions, because I am alone and it’s like the entire world is asleep at that moment.

If my hands could speak, they would say, “hey! Paint my nails, or put on a ring every once in a while, will ya!”

You want to know about my childhood?

No, you really don’t. My childhood was only half pleasant. I remember when I was little, my biological had gotten mad at me, for some random stupid reason and decided to put out her cigarettes on my arms and legs…. It hurt pretty badly, but I soon got used to it…. I also remember when I was about 8 years old, my daddy and stepmother had let us have Christmas for the last time. It was amazing we had presents to fill half of a driveway. We had yummy foods and desserts. We had stocking filled to the top and most of all, we had a wonderful time together.

My dad always said, “Pretty is the leaves and beauty is the tree, and you my dove, are beautiful.”

I love my family excluding my bio mom, and even though I went through a lot, I am kind of thankful for that bad, because it taught me the good and wonderful, and how to be better than all the bad around me….