Anøther Batch of Plagiarism

Go ahead and show me your face. I'll keep the lights on in this place, but is it too soon? Either way he can't deny I'm only at it again, as an addict with a pen. Would you let me know your plans tonight. 'Cause I just won't let go 'til we both see the light. Then the wages of war will start inside my head with my counterpart. They deflect the disrespect when they say that they blame it on the times. Your shaking shoulders prove that it's colder, inside your head than the winter of dead. So I'll write my fears but you should see him in bed late at night, he's petrified. I began to understand why God died. And I want everyone to know that I am half a soul divided. Look in the mirror and ask your soul if you're alright. Your soul knows good and evil, your soul knows both sides And it's time you pick your battle, and I promise you this is mine.

I'm trying, I'm trying to sleep, but I can't, but I can't, I'm open a moment and close when you show it, before you know it, I'm lost at sea. I'll tell the moon, take this weapon forged in darkness, some see a pen, I see a harpoon. So bold and fearless in the risks we take, laugh in the face of gravity as its laws we'd break. Sometimes quiet is violent, something happened to my imagination. This situation's becoming dire. This room is far too dark for us to stay around, redemption's not that far and darkness is going down. Copy and paste caught me, and copy, better rhymes bother me. I want to be afraid but it seems that these days, I'm caught under water and I'm falling farther. I'll pray that one day you see, the only difference between life and dying is one is trying, that's all we're going to do. You're an angel fallen down, won't you tell us of the clouds. You have fallen from the sky. How high? How high? I want to know you. I want to see. I want to say hello. You are the pearl, I am the swine, so break my life and take this rhyme. I will tell you what I can, but your mind will take a stand, I sing of a greater love, let me know when you've had enough.

I'm pleading please, oh please on my knees repeatedly asking, why it's got to be like this. Is this living free? And now that I write and think about it, and the story unfolds, My mind's ship-wrecked, this is the only land my mind could find. Let's say we up and left this town, and turned our future upside down. Peace will win and fear will lose. The horrors of the night melt away, under the warm glow of survival of the day. While you're doing fine, there's some people and I who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky. Don't wanna call you in the night time, don't wanna give you all my pieces. You say I'm not alone, but I am petrified. You say that you are close, is close the closest star? Let's take this a second at a time, let's take this one song, this one rhyme. I know where you stand, silent in the trees. Stay alive, stay alive, for me.

Gangsters don't cry, therefore, therefore I'm, Mr. Misty-eyed, therefore I'm. I was told when I get older all my fears would shrink, but now I'm insecure and I care what people think. Metaphorically, I'm the man but literally, I don't know what I'd do. Is that who I truly am? I truly don’t have a chance. Sometimes you've got to bleed to know, that you're alive and have a soul. I'm sorry if that question I asked last. Scared you a bit like a hazmat, in a gas mask. But I'm not good with directions and I hide behind my mouth, I'm a pro at imperfections and I'm best friends with my doubt. Scared of my own image, scared of my own immaturity, scared of my own ceiling, scared I'll die of uncertainty, fear might be the death of me, fear leads to anxiety. I don't know where you are, you'll have to come and find me, find me. I don't care what's in your hair, I just wanna know what's on your mind. But you and I know it gets better when morning finally rears its head. Together we're losers, remember the future, remember the morning is when night is dead. Where we're from, there's no sun, our hometown's in the dark. It's OK though, because it represents, wait better yet, it is, who I feel I am right now. I want to be known by you.

Wise men say only fools rush in You'll think, "How'd I get here, sitting next to you?"I truly will surrender, my pretender, my disguise and I'll truly start to render to your splendor. So it's time to say goodbye

Ruby I hope I see you,

I've waited all this week

Wise men say,

Only fools rush in.

But I can't,

But I can't, when you all have,

Guns for hands.

I will fear the night again.

Stay alive,

Stay alive for me.

I wanted to be a better brother, better son.

The sun will rise,

And we will try again.

Stay alive,

Stay alive for me.

Can you save,

Can you save my,

Can you save my heavydirtysoul.

Stay alive,

Stay alive for me.

Take pride in what is sure.

You’re an angel.

Your eyes say,

Try to save me and I'll try and save you.

Won't you tell us of the clouds.

How high, how high.