Alone

It's funny how everyone asks what's wrong but few tend to actually care. We as humans crave love, but love is rarely there. We question whats fair, when the pain we hold becomes to much to bare. We break and we tear to pull away from being alone and become a pair. We sit and ponder in a chair full of lies. Hiding thoughts that we always keep disguised. But yet we can never seem to fool our own eyes. We want to be desired, so we make unhealthy ties. But when no one seems to be there, we cry out our most vein cries. We speak our most shallow of lies, just to be the light that shines bright in someone elses eyes. But ask yourself where your true motives reside. Because when your all alone with no one there beside. The true you comes out ,your dark and uglyside. And all the pain inside that you've tried so hard to hide, pours out like a tide with the tears that you've cried. So remember this when the world is cold and you have no one there to hold, when all the eyes upon you begin to scold and you stand before man alone. That you will always have a home as long as you look to the friend that always remains shown ever so clearer when you look upon the person staring at you through the mirror.