All Me

You cant live life without being yourself. If you live life be hind a filter, then your not living life at all, you living a lie,

I live life if theres no tomorrow. I take everyday one at a time, day by day because you can plan the next day because you might not be granted that. Thats how I look at it. I take one day at a time and live it to the fullest. I let things fall into place, I could be going to one place and just end up at a nother, did i plan that? No, I just went with it bcause its life, you cant plan everyday of your life becausd maybe in that one split secont you took a brake and stoped and thougt about it, someone else could of been there,done that, or you life could of been taken in that instent, I always go full force and dont stop,

WIth that said, I dont live with regret. Thats the worst thing to dp. Live life with regret, knowing that you could of done it or did someting about it. It happend it happend and all you have to do is keep going because you cant go back, theres no do overs or replay. Have to deal with what happen and keep moving fowerd. I dont regret anything becasue if I did, I wouldnt be where I am today, with my soccer and photography. Maybe things could of been better but we dont know that, do i regret it, no because it was all worth it where I am today. regret is just a bed ting to deal with becasue it just holds you back in life, and if you always live with that, then your not living life and you'll forgotten,

Thing about me. I live by me, i dont follow someone, rule book or anything like that. Thats not being me, thats being fake and filterd by something that isn't your true self. Of course I listen to my parents, couches, and pears, but at the end of the day I make my own disitions and I do what I think is best for me. I do my own thing, Im a vary independet person, but a vary social person because I get along with everyone. Im real and a stright fowerd person. I have nothing to hide or brag about and everyone knows that about me, Im open about anything and willing to listen to what you got to say. Thats what makes me differnt. Im myself, I make myself by what I got and people like that about me.

Im a vary simple person. Im not filtered by anyone or anything. Im self filterd, everything I do is all me.