AGRICULTURE

Let poverty be the reason why our BP RISE, leading to an increase in our libido for a constant CHANGE.

The change should be from laziness to hard working, talking less, to doing more. Because our number one killer is lack of production, lack of confidence in our powers to believe we can be self-reliance.

Most Africans are still slaves, this time not to the Whites.
But to they're own thoughts.
Where we comfortably put our happiness into the hands of a group of people, expecting them to provide for our basic needs.
While poverty is eating us up, each and every day.
Let's please bring our minds home, to start with what we have, the energy as a black African.

Because our fore-Fathers are known for they're capabilities, powers, strength, honesty, commitment, spirituality, togetherness and determination, which are the secret behind the black melanine. They use this secrets to create results, left with us to prove them proud but I know, they're disappointed. To how laziness has taking over the land, the fertile lands they left for us.

Because our peoples has forgotten about the Gift of the Land, the heritage of the ancestors, the culture of the universe, the very first culture that ever exist in the cosmos, the AGRI-CULTURE