100%

Sat, 04/11/2020 - 07:09 -- Cazbee

Have you ever been so sure about something you 100% knew, kinda like the way I felt when I first talked to you. Curiosity took over and to my surprise, it felt so amazing to stare deep in your eyes. What am I feeling, is it to soon? Should I just ask you to come to my room? There is something about you I can't resist, it felt so incredible when we shared our first kiss. The butterflies in my belly flutter so much, I got goosebumps with every single touch. What is it Gem your good looks and charm, sense of humor or that swag that sounds the alarm? It gets me so excited just imagining how, I'll wait for a minute then it's right here and now. The sexual energy around us do you feel it too? The attraction between us intense it's true, I climb on top of you hoping for more, And then really.........someone just knocked at the door. I guess not this time we'll just have to wait, because this time I'll be leaving it to fate. I Love You Gem 💖♊♐🌞🌛⭐