YOU.....

When you look me in eyes , i feel like melting away. When i dont talk to you , i feel like i cant go another day. The way you say my name, makes me want to jump with glee. My love for you is unmistakeable, unconditional, and everlasting. Theres only one problem, your not mine to love.I`ve prayed to the big guy who sits above, for you to come back to me, but i guess it wasnt meant to be .My love for you is everpresent, thats a guarantee. you got away from me, You slipped from my grip. I miss you so much, but you miss me zip. I will climb moountains for you to return to me. Over hiltops and everything. And if i die, i hope the big guy in the sky will bring me back so i can continue my search for the one i love. You take me away from my reality and brutalitly. One hot tear that sears my face and burns a hole in my cheeks identical to the one in you left in my heart. You are a star in my night sky, you shine so brightly among others. You are unlike any other. Extraordinary.Exquisite. I hope one day you`ll see that you are the one for me. Maybe one day ill get to tell you this but for now ill die in the dreadful bliss, and this will be buried at the bottom of the abyss.....