#YOLO

It feels like I been here before I feel familar with this scene these words theses actions I feel like its on everyones minds thoughts lips tounge, its  been in every corner of the  world this feel to familar yet it has no shape, nor organic matter you cant touch it but yet I feel that it is familar . Everyone has seem to been here befor but say they haven't this thing, this scene why is it that it gives you all these emotions but yet no one takes its truth of being here before this scene causes so much conflit yet can cause miss leading happinest I know what this scene is it is the rumors that lie between the cracks waiting to creep into the atmosphere and suck in all of oxygen so everyone can feel like there having slpit personalities. It is the moment you feel no one is watching, the first time you say those words IT IS YOLO it is followed by disappointment , sorrow, regret and wrong decisions so think before the words come out.