A Woman's Worth

How could I ever put a price on it, the invaluable creation, born of bone fragments and patience? From The Garden to bold pavements, taking leaps as Millenials, but Queens as they keep aging.

A woman's worth is as divine as the diamonds they wear. Soothing scents of success, no price tag could ever describe the need for such human beings, a woman might be soft to the touch, but her heart scorches with fire if you dare to break it.

A woman's worth can't be bought with scintillating gifts, millions spent on cars, if there was a key to her heart, then that just isn't it. Take it from a man who was once an adolescent, a woman's worth was in her attributes, so her character was missed.

It was all about what you could do in between 1000 thread Egyptian cotton sheets, pillow talk turned to walk away, a lifestyle that bred ignorant men, never to return again. As a song, it was on repeat.

What would it take for a woman to be treated the way she was supposed to be. Without dollar signs in the mix and the constant gossip of cryptocurrency.

Blurred lines, to thin to be seen, a serpent among the masses like Adam and Eve. Long nights with ruffles and std's, condoms by the bedside. Still, we as men are blind to the obvious, we can't see.

Women want to be treated like the price wasn't even a word, like the worth of what they hold dear, was more than any man deserves. Instead, we rape for it, diminish their virtue, and kick them to the curb. What a sick twisted picture, vivid to a tee. But they say it's just apart of the culture. Yet, the world ignores it. And it is all we see.

I'm tired of seeing role models turn into strip club professionals, young men shadowing the image of them, little do they know they are wrecking them. What are we teaching the generations after us, it's ok to rap about it, play it on tv, speak ill of these queens, as we leave every bit of their dignity on the stage, they say it's a college education, but to me, it's just greed.

I can't allow it, I have a daughter of my own, thinking of the way she might be treated as she gets older, sends chills to my bones. I won't judge, I used to be that type to use women for what they had, and not what's in their minds. We can change that, find beauty in respect, and give our own children a reason to take back, the dreams and aspirations of young women can be pursued. When they know they are worth more than diamonds, with the world at their Chand's'llives willllle a better turn and so will you.

A woman's worth isn't what they have in the bank accounts, it was never about what they can do for us that way of thinking is out the way now. Sweet ancestors worked hard, but now for us to play around. We hold the image of sex on a pedestal, and leave the worth of a woman behind us, it's still the same, we should be ashamed.

We got to hold our hearts to a different standard, treat our queens like they are God's daughters Raise up little girls to be more than what they are offered. Instill the minds of future lady presidents, business owners, and authors, that's what they should represent. Worth isn't about what's good for the opposite sex. Worth is your identity, it's invaluable as I once said. God didn't make mistakes when He made you from our ribs. The most essential part represents a lifetime of art.

Worth isn't seen in, material gains, you're priceless to a higher power, we should all be lucky to see the same. We celebrate the man for objectifying the worth of a woman, it's time now to raise them up, and take note of what they are holding. The key to love at it's purest. Worth in all its wonders, fine art at it's truest. Your worth was created by the same hands that constructed rain and thunder.

I want to challenge the world to see it the way I do, wake up and glorify the king for the queen that lays beside you. Find worth in every moment, honor the woman, not the price tag. Worth isn't meant to be broken down, torn apart, and told what they lack. A woman's worth isn't to be dismissed, she should be reminded of that. A woman's worth is often uplifting and taken for granted and stepped on. We wonder why it's hard to keep a good woman. It's because they stay getting slept on. I can find value in a woman that's worth it all. Be there when she rises and hold my hand out when she falls. I'm forever indebted to a woman that sees what's deep inside. Leaving everything to gain and nothing to hide.