Will He? Does He? Can He? By Jay Whitney

Will He, Does He, Can He? By Jay Whitney

Will He? Travel over mountains, hills, and countryside to surprise you with your favorite entree during your favorite mealtime; journeying by plane, train, or automobile because it's Friday again and that's the last time he held your hand two months ago...

Does He? Know how to stimulate those secret places too obscurely hidden for his fingers or other parts of his anatomy to reach...

Can He? Be trusted with the priceless gems that are sheltered in the innermost recesses of your mindscape where is securely kept; that little treasurebox filled with your most precious possessions like your heart, your darkest fantasy, and that favorite spot you love to have kissed in the middle of the night...

Will He? Does He? Can He?

Will He? Approach the fact that daddy wasn't there with an heart of compassion; not trying to be your healer, just understanding because he's wise enough to know that a little pain and disappointment builds character and has made you the woman that you are today and she is wonderful--no longer in need of a good father but a good man...

Does He? Understand how insatiable your love is? And is he willing to wait? And wait? And wait? Until the time and space that you've shared with each other loosens the petals of your honeyblossom and ripens every delectable fruit planted in your Garden of Eden...

Can He? Forever intoxicate you down there with the vehement passion and desire your velvet kitten purrs for; with a love so hot, potent, and fierce that with a single digit and a bead of your potion he's able to wipe the word, "Fu**" permanently from your vocabulary...

Will He? Take the time to converse with you; forging that mental, spiritual, and emotional connection; realizing that the genesis of your climax is your continual thoughts and visions of him throughout the course of the day and those thoughts hinge on the last experience you shared with each other...

Does He? Know that the first place his lips will ever touch is your heart with the sincere words that he speaks....

And finally...

Can He? Continue in the ways and actions that captivated you in the first place for an eternity of eternaties because you alone are worth it and true love like this to be real must never come to an end.

Will He? Does He? Can He?

I will. I do. I can.