Who I AM

Who am I really? I bet you really want to know. But would that be a good idea to even share and show. Sharing the true me, is really hard if you see, which is why I sometimes push away people and tell them to let me be. To make matters intresting school isnt the best, because if you havent noticed im not like the rest. If I dont have the look the way people seem to dress, it feels like your gonna get told that your under arrest. I mean is it a crime to express who I am? because last time checked I was not dr sues or sam I am. But life is a live and learn expericence, may happen to have some regrets, but theres also descions to be made so you wont end up like the rest.I dare to be different, and decide to lead the way, for other little children who have yet to grow up one day. Who am I really? I bet you want to know. would you lift someone up or just simply tear them down real low?