What is Love?

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. People use the phrase aggressive love,As if that means being aggressive is true love.People say that you have to get all you want out of love,As if that means you can’t give at all.People say that love is only real when it’s physical,As if the tears left after aren’t physical. People say that the world knows what love is,As if it hasn’t already been spelled out for us in the greatest book ever written.People say love is planning a future,As if the here and now don’t exist or matter.But what do I say?I say that love is passionate and consuming,In the way that shows loyalty and commitment. I say that love is receiving the best of the ones you love,Only because you’ve given all you can first. I say that love is expressed through all mediums,With physical being public, and tears and laughter and the joining of hearts being private. I say that the world does not know what real love is,But that through my love for the world, it can.But what I say cannot make change,Except for my own life. What I say cannot inspire true love,Unless I live it out.But what I say really only matters if those who hear it are exposed to true thought about what love truly is.So what do you say, that love truly is?