The Way You Look At Her

The way you look at her tells you more than any amout of words ever.

The way you look at her when she is lost in her own world and you see her catch herself.

The way you look at her when she is doing her make up, but then she looks away, and you say you won’t look anymore but you just have to take a peak at her beauty and perfection.

The way you look at her when she is driving and she is holding your hand, rubbing your thumb and you can’t help but get lost in her eyes even though she isn’t looking at you. You get lost in the details of her face and fall in love all over again.

The way you look at her after a fight, after you apologize for you know that she is worth more than winning any pointless argument.

The way you look at her when you realize that she is the one you’ve been searching for.

The way you look at her when she is afraid to lose you, and you can’t help but think that you wouldn’t want to be anywhere else, for you are your best self with her.

Just the way you look at her when she isn’t looking tells you more than any amount of actions ever could. Yes she may not see all the looks you give her, but she feels them. Isn’t that what love is?

Something you cannot see or touch, but something you can feel, something that gives you warmth. The same warmth you feel when you are looking at her and she catches you. Then you really can’t help but look at her and know that she is looking at you too.