Venomous bite

In this vicious life I took a bite intoxicated by the venom infused in my mind at night

Thinking about all that is right ,taking the stand to forever fight a tyrants life

As life being ruthless I'm far from clueless or even stupid,superior than most so I make a toast to expansion and growth as I burn up my roach

I gaze to the stars for direction in the dark for protection invigorating like an errection may we call it perfection circumstances show progression sometimes misdirection

So as I sit on my thrown and count my blessings in this life its needed like the world needed Jesus ,man I mean this if u can't believe it condemn yourself like treason for the lord is my Shepard forever leading

In the struggle we tend to see the demons as we bleeding forgetting everything we lead in to drown in our blood for others greed and, interpretation, discrimination, in compensation, disturbing other nations being races cutting the throats of minority faces as we blazing lost in rages disrupting the places that are sacred based off the manipulation of Satan

With the snakey fragrance attracts the hardship in the fog as it thickens to make u fall, lost ,in the fog knowing you could conquer it all but yet we continue to avoid the call for pride

As we ride on the lie to compromise the high convincing better luck next time I over ride in surprise a revolution in disguise like planes from the sky changing the rules by leveling shaking quaking as my movements are projected no mistaken on frequent basis poetry in the heart of many faces as we stay racing I may not be the only one but the lord has my soul ain't no mistaken so I bow my head with patients and pray for strength wisdom and love as I send my prayer up above for the kids family and thugs we rise from the drugs to show we ain't scrubs

See society sees us useless like neuscence misconstruing our public viewing into their direction of life with there influence they wish upon a purge to surge the cities with hurt anilatiing splurge on the surface a soon deserted earth