Uploaded With Love

Uploaded With Love  Clear Lake, Iowa  housewife who love to clean the whole house by hand and feet beautifully, she's easygoing person in a free world, she love to dance alongside when she twirl and swing all day long, her all American smile was uploaded and pleasant, she set the dinner table neatly and sorted perfectly, she went to the kitchen to make Urban cherry pie from Scratch to match as it goes, but she made Spaghetti with meatballs with toasted garlic bread to spread the butter, she walked toward the back from the couch, she'll and she'd comb her classic husband's hair, how handsome he shall be out there, but she polished and massage her beloved husband's bare naked feet with coconut oil all over, she tell him dinner is already to go, she and he went to the table, she lid her candles, two glasses of delicious red apple wine, she dish up the food on the plate, she carried both plates on the dinner table, and she checkout the cherry pie on the oven, she wear her oven gloves on, she carried it to the dinner table as well as it goes, she got her husband a napkin to wipe his face off with, she kissed him kind and easy enough  Written byMichael James Brindley 1-21-17