Undefined

I'm feeling light, yet I'm sour and sweet at the same timelike a lemon lime this night, I'm not alright, but have the might to continue to fight.I won't lie, life is fine, but sometimes it makes me so unkind when Iwrite these lyrics and when I'm blinded by this frame of mind I find undefined Don't worry I say, I'll make it through another dayanother way to say I'll breakawayfrom this life that so cold I was told to take a hold of life and never let it goeven though it caused my vocal folds to shrink and losemy moto   no!!!I know this magical thing called purpose of lifeis far from an impractical and intangible strife that we all try to make pretend come to lifeIt's ok I guess, I'm just contemplating if life is just merely a game of chessEvery move make is a guess I guess what I'm saying is that I'm not good at chess.I'm feeling so dismal cause I'm not writing this with a pencilI feels like a pen is more of an appropriate mensalfor my mind to take these thoughts out of a place that's far from beneficialSo i guess the best way to end the day is to not succumb to the evil ways that shipwreck my mind into an infinite spiral mazeToday is over, yet tomorrows gonecause I've used the rest of my four leaf cloverhoping to never dawn