Thoughts

Wed, 04/10/2013 - 17:51 -- bmcm96

00821
U.S. Virgin Islands

I put a ring on her spinal cord

Stimulate her mind; engage her in discussion

While most guys my age are interested in only sex

I’m more interested in what goes on in your prefrontal cortex

I wanna be subjected to being the subject of the subject of the matter

And between being you first and your only, I'd rather be the latter

There are no cruel intentions and no viewer’s discretion... advised

Because I’m not interested in the size of your waist or the seductiveness of your thighs…but to the things I didn’t know and you gave me some FYI’s... like the fact that you were exact about the inhumane tactics employed by man to suppress the already oppressed to the point where they were two fifths less that the five fifths we are today.

Let’s plunge into the longitudinal fissures as we head deep in thought

And we can go back in time when all was peaceful and no one fought.

Let’s try to find and define the ever so cliché thin line between love and hate, what’s good and what’s great, what is and what isn’t and what’s by chance and by fate…like us…but anyways..

We can explore the lesser known definition of a noun; an idea

Let’s explore the ideological concepts that people always seem to use out of context and we can make them clear as we place them alphabetically in the abstract index of our concrete annexation filled with happiness; a manifestation of good happy thoughts…and we can those good happy deep thought manifest through our chest

bmcm96

This poem I wrote in 10th grade was my first attempt at slam poetry. It is my favorite poem that I have written.