There is no such thing

Wed, 01/14/2015 - 16:24 -- Taven29

There is no such thing as too much laughter. There is no such thing as too many tears. There is no such thing as a life without reason. There is no such thing as living without fears. I have said there is no such thing for countless things. But I fear that there may be answers for all of our questions. But where do we look when we seem lost and afraid. I look at one place. Or one face I should say. I look into the eyes of my mother. The one who pushed for two hours on the operating table. The one who told me to never lose my smile. My mom always gave the best advice like "don't eat that!" or "don't put that hat on, the last person could have had lice!" She constantly gave me reasons to smile and keep my head held high. There is no such thing as too much pain. There is no such thing as too much loss. There is no such thing as not hearing your mothers voice praying over you in the dark.  My mother is an angel now, lost but not forgotten. When will I see her again? When will I hear her tease me about those two grueling hours again? I am a simple man, no rhyme or reason to me, but if there is one thing I do know its that I had the best mom; right here in the three-sixteen.