Thank you!

43211

You Taught me A lot Not only How to love but how to listen how to understand how to be there how to be your self how to express your self how to be a friend how to in power. in so many ways i want to say thank you.
thank you for listening thank you for being there when i needed you the most thank you for being you thank you for in corgement thank you for loving me for me flaws and all.
you showed me real love love that i couldn't get anywhere else unconditional love love from a powerful women. love that made other folks mad love that i will always remember always cherish kind of love love that i actually felt love that i never knew that was real int ell i found you type of love.
love that i lost and don't know if i would ever get it back kind of love everyday i wake up and wish you were next to me kind of love.
there more i think of you the more i need you type of love the type of love that has me dying inside as a person type of love.
the type of love where i can say i love you and actually mean it type of love.
type of love i threw out all the foolishness just to be with you type of love. the type of love no matter what i trust you type of love.
type of love that will carry a scare on my heart type of love the kind of love that i will always think of you in or out of a relationship. the kind of love from god for blessing me with you in my life type of love. the kind of love were i want you back so bad but the more i want you there more you far away from me type of love.
the love that make you say damn. kind of love the type of love i didn't understand what i had at the time kind of love.
it's been 4 years in counting since the day i lost you i look back every day and ask my self why? why did i have to be that stupid to loose out on a beautiful woman that men't every thing to me the woman that i love the woman that i can trust the woman that pave the way for me the woman that believed in me the woman that had my heart the woman that will be there for me when i least need it. my soul my heart. every since the day you left my life has not been the same i grew weaker and weaker i was so dumb and naive i let the negative get to me and i lost you.
you were the only one that kept me smiling it was you that gave me opportunity when know one else did it was you that knew me like a book.
it was you that taught me everything. i guess what im saying is if i can get all that back i will turn to god and say thank you!

thank you for a 2nd chance to prove myself that i'am worthy.
thank you for teaching me. This time i will give you all my love.

Grant-Grey Porter Hawk Guda

Powerful expression!