strength

a person can have all the strength in the world the phscial strength that is, but the real test of strength doesn't include dumbell and press benches. It's the test  of mentality strength. one simply doesn't know there mental strength until there put into a stressful ,hectic situation.   everyone deals with there situation differentially. some cry, some eat, some run, some mentaly shut down, some eat and some run. the feet od strength is a powerful thing. expecially when it you mentality . mental strength can be weakin. by either its own  way or its self way. you're proably wondering what i'm talking about. isn't that the same thing. No, acutally its not. its own way is the brain has  a chemical deficency.  It's self way is the person acting in there own manner,But the over all strength is spirtual. yes, this is in my opinion. The spirtual way , Gods way.  This can be done by praying, reading the bible.  spirtual strength can and will always beat out physical  and mental strength . How? That is easy  God is a healer. so that can go mental or physical and spritual. mental  God can  take the negitive thoughts out of your mind. and physical is you got hurt, pray for God to heal. spritual is when you faith is shaken, pray that the lord brings you closer.  The day can be cloudy but is the SON (sun)