Some Things Just Make Me Tick

Tue, 04/22/2014 - 15:20 -- mjisulm

You want to know what really bothers me? When someone come and block my view of the class board and I cannot see. They can clearly see that I am trying to learn and get my lesson, but instead they stay in my way and immediately I begin stressing. In my head I am like, how could they dare? But that is not all that makes me want to pull my hair. When it comes to germs I have a phobia, they can really get me up there.  I get really ticked off when someone uses their filthy hands and touches or yanks my hair. My blood boils and I want to scream. If there was a microscope possible, I bet from my head you could see steam. Sometimes I can keep chill and hold it in, but if you keep reading you will see that is not the only thing that gets under my skin. There is this little thing called respect and some people should use it, I get upset when I see people abuse it. You cannot receive something you do not wish to give, just remember the more you respect and obey your parents, the longer you live. I do not like when there is help needed and no one wants to lend a hand and then there is this weird annoyance of mine and it has to do with sand. Don't get me wrong, I love vacationing at a beach. And this may be strange, but it is the sand that I'd rather keep out of reach. It gets everywhere and between everything. It makes me itch, and that brings along scratching. When it comes to adding things onto my annoyance list there are plenty of other things I could pick. This is just a few of the things that just make me tick!