So Now What?

...you kissed him again...so now what? You made a dumbass choice again...so now what?...you hurt my sister again....so i'll tell you what fuck you and everyone and everythign you do. Loyalty is something you can't be true to. I still can't believe you kissed my brother, after we said we loved each other but I can't rage cause it was between me, you and another.What you did bothered me in more ways than one. The first two had family involed now the third one is personal because its between me and you. I'm questioning thoes times when you said you loved me cause you don't know what it means do you? You just throw it around, what you did made my heart hit the ground of my chest, what we had was the best but you acted like it never even happened...and I know it takes two to kiss but he apologize for the pain he caused while you probably don't even know I'm hurt...I guess I'm just waiting for an apology that will never come...so noe what?