So many

I'm shedding tears for all the people we've lost just this year. From senseless violence to overgrown conspiracies, can't you see the enemy?

They hide in plain sight so no can ever see.

The people who have been lost to this sea of red, laid to rest, never got a chance to make their own bed. It's sad to see souls mowed down, treated like meat, sold pound for pound.

Try and imagine the sounds.

Try and see what they thought in their final breathe. "Is this really where I meet death?"

A piece of these lives never even got to take their first steps.

I'm so very tired. And it's not even happening to me. It's happening to those people you want to keep out, leave them across the sea.

It's bigger than me and you. Honestly switch the shoes. If your family was just blown away for no reason, would you not want someone to rescue you?

This is no time to pick and choose, maniacs are on the loose, we have to act now before we lose. 

Ignorance never rests, but neither will this mind, I stand for the spread of knowledge, I move with passage of time.

Ideas are immortal, uncommon is the new normal. Now take this step with me as we move across this portal.