Save Me

Protect me from the eyes of society. Shield me from the fate my skin tone provides me. Born and raised in America, forced to decide which America I will live in: the dream or its reality although neither was made to suit me. Built by men of democracy with minds of hypocrisy . It just don't add up. The way you come in this world is where they strive to keep you ...if your lucky you break out and take your family with you . We weren't meant to survive its a setup like Tupac said. So Save me . Save me from the chains of this democratic hell ...where the men steal, cheat and lie for the price of life . Or where a badge entitles you to shoot first ask questions later ...save me. Save me from the corners of this democratic hell where blue eyes lurk in the darkness waiting to relieve us of our sanity . Save me . Lend me a friendly hand, with intentions of greatness and a neutral heart. Help me understand that everything might not be alright... But I should try . Remind me that what I see in the mirror is not a result of a countries 1000th sin . Remind me that this is a cycle built with the goal of entrapment.Remind me that you need saving too . So i'll save you . I'll save you from the mistakes you were fed, and the lies that mothered you . let me save you . Save you from your ancestors hate. And your soul deep bitterness . Will you let me save you ? from the face in the mirror and and that person behind your eyes that comes closer and closer to taking your last breath. i'll be your savoir I promise i'll save you even if you wont promise to save me.