Reality

Dear…amigos,

My Friends! How you've prepared me for what was to come!

Once I left I was optimistic about the future, excited about what was yet to be experienced.

Then it hit like a boulder.

Reality.

Pensamos que somos invencíveis em ista idade.

Desculpa-me para molestar sua tempo de relaxamento porém a vida é mais complicado comparado do que quando éramos crianças.

Já quase chega nosso vida de responsabilidade, não podemos sentar perdendo nosso chance.

Realidade

Yes, it's good to just wind down and enjoy the calm sway of life, but more is expected from you.

In order to survive in this self-degrading world, you must be able to sacrifice a piece of yourself in order to be successful.

Take me for example, I took what I prefer the most in life, my precious "me-time" for my future.

Sacrifices have to be made in life, but look at me now! Trilingual and taking three AP classes, I'm sure to have long-lived success down the road now that I'm not that loyal little dog who catches a bone whenever told to.

Reality

Nuestra vida es para vivirlo hasta la máxima sin dudas y sin estrés.

Luego pensé y llegué a la conclusión que el successo de la vida no viene de los clases que tomas, de la familia en que naciste, pero en que no camines revés.

Cada persona debe vivir la vida como ellos sienten lo más confortables y feliz que lo pueden hacer.

Realidad

Maybe our lives don't have to be filled with so many troubles and stress, but instead that of happiness and relaxation.

Society, however, is a cruel mistress.

She wants you to feel that pressure, but what she doesn't know is that you'll be able to experience a certain treasure.

Someone who experiences society's ways gains a certain knowledge, a knowledge that has its own certain value.

Some gain the ability to understand the emotions of a person, others gain communication skills, but none compares to that of self-reliance.

When society tries to pressure you and show you the realidade it wants you to believe, it is better to stay true to yourself and build your own realidad.

The True Reality

Sincerely,

an old friend

Marcos Juárez Jr

Just for Clarification I used the three languages I am proficient in: English, Español, and Português