Poetic Justice

I had a couple of Dreams, most of em' were deferred, in the eyes of a canvas I'm Michaelangelo..except I'm using words, understanding I'll probably never fully understand how life works, i did this standing close..but from a far, living with no regards, somehow managing...to hide all of my good deeds yet show off all my flaws, I acknowledge that by the full standards of society I'm half-way throwed off...yet somehow, yall still catch it, all of my emotions have been laid out on a stretcher by means of lethal injection..thats an..assassinators attitude accredited to my eyes, for falling in love with the lips that told her lies, she was playing games with my mind..brainteasing in its prime, when you seeking out the truth, here's what you'll often find, composite sketches of what it might look like, couple misinterpretated statements now it don't look right, the truth is far from the left but you don't look right, guess you'd..rather be blind to the fact cause it don't look nice, I...manifested a dream..sprouted wings..took flight, ended up somewhere in the atmosphere..I'm breaching agreements just tryna see what it look like....feel me....as I "reach"....far beyond my wildest imaginations, and I've imagined things..that cannot be contained in statements, see..I've often set the bar a bit higher for myself, putting my potential in a position where it would either expand or cry for help, I've..seen a lot come an go through this pair of eyes, throughout these twenty five years I've been hunted by twenty five lies, one....for each set of twelve months, I find it funny.....that at the beginning of the year it's cold and brittle yet at the end of the year it returns...
...kinda resembles life huh, we come in it..as a fetus, with limited bone structure ironically at the time that we reach our prime is the same time that it begans to be depleated, never again shall we see it..in its current state of perfection.....Blessings