Rave Girl

Fluffed ballet tutus, jeweled bras, and animal print leg warmers hug the tanned glittery abs swaying to the hard thumping beats of techno music. Neon lights, fog, and loud talking float about the room. Dj’s scratch, dancers hallucinate, and the party continues as it gets further and further from the night into the early morning.
Young adults’ parade around with pacifiers hanging from their necks, candy attached to the wrists covering the pain that these people have endured.
Tablets of all prints and colors go from hand to hand that were once held in the jeweled bras of gorgeous rave lookers or guys that are hoping to impress them.
Tricky hands covered in gloves with multi- colored lights attached at the tips put on shows for the hazy mind-set that the pills have provided.
City to City, coast to coast, state to state, and country to country there are raves of all kinds’ different types. They differentiate in a variety of ways, while maintaining the same composure in others.
Raving lets you experience who you are as a person in a way that you would not be able to anywhere else or by doing anything else. Also, it allows you to be free without a care in the world!