Pussy -Vulnerabilities

Pussy

Men sometimes put no value to sex and the sacred decision a woman might hold dear for the reason to

Submit options of letting you indulge in her essences. See some have had men all over the world and there is one thing for

Sure that pussy has a name never a face, Mumu , myse ,kisse, pepita, catellus, passera, mita it  all mean

The same thing Pussy, pussy, pussy. And the truth of the matter is your sometimes not remembered or

Even thought about once you give the pussy up!

So guard and respect your pussy and you’ll be wiser for not giving it up, I thought of all the times I

Gave up my pussy and grieving the next day he was gone, nothing but a memory of the condom he either didn’t

Or did put on! I have disrespected my body for a moment of pleasure far too valuable to get rid of, and

The 15 minutes or less or if I’m lucky an hour of pleasure soon will be forgotten as he’s on to the next one

Or back with his main love or the one whose holding out, but she worth waiting for.

Pussy is abuse sometimes tainted with the smell of semen left inside you with your naïve ass, I’m not going

Anywhere imma be here for you, trust me so the pussy stinks, reeks of disappointment!

As they get dressed to leave a delicate kiss on the forehead and a polite thanks for the pussy!

Don’t be this chick (hold out on giving up the Pussy, be known for your worth)

You’re so much more than ass or pussy! I now know my worth!

Written by Monica Chrisandtras Hines 9/16/2014