Only Just Begun

I dont want that life were everyone knows my business, I dont want  to be  famous

I have so many problems one wrong move could end me , cant deal with the world looking down on me , petty,  dont want to be scared , i want to spread my wings fly away

I want to be rich , Not so rich that the whole world think i owe them,  thats not how i invision my success . if days didnt feel like the walls were closing in i would stand on top of the world ,But im scared  one day ill fall.

I want to have  enough of my life ,so i can return to give to those that gave , Everthing i do is for the  they gave and the smiles ive made ,sunhine on the darkest days , theres hope for me , my fear of dissopointment its hunting .

If anything i want to be sucessful , show the world what i can do ,my life is an investment of whats next to come , if im truly blessed with such sucess then i know some angles are watching over me with the life i live , all my fears , the world has choosen  me.

ChelsicJ

This is about leaving the nest making decsions on my own , doubts  that fill my mind but if its ment to be ill make it .