My Nation My Country

The promises will never be. It will never be over. This character flaw they possess. They will only bring us to more ruin.

Our youths have lost it over little like a bottle of beer. The bar acts like the luxury where they can be lost and express their self.

We searched for change but we were given none, but something deadlier. War is being waged. siblings against siblings, niggas against other niggas.

This bus of different commuters will not come to an end even in the nearest. They are bleeding us dry and making us look like the ancestral monkey that we were said to have originated from. The only satisfaction we can feel is that of setting our stomach right and neglecting another neighbor empty plate.

The markets have turned to a crowd of believers. It has turned into a Roman Catholic Church where people fill to make ends meet. All our industries are crawling, headed by men with a big bellies and high riding belt.

We have lost the pace that we started with. We fought the whites so the black will reign. The black has stuck to its color and remain vividly invisible.

Who will stop this war?, this suffering?, this gnashing of teeth? And thus hopeless hope that we are left with.

This umbrella of unity has divided us. Its cover has been invaded by different sucking insects, insects boring into the iron that hold it still and sapping from its hold to enrich its fill.

It will stand out nicely, the umbrella. It will be welcoming but it is and has always been deceitful.

This will never end, when will we live?.

Are we not tired of this damnation?. When will the youths be the cornerstone?.

Is it a revolution we need to resurrect our father spirit and our mother identity?.

This have gone on for too long. Despicable legal authorities have committed crimes they swore to an oath to curb.

If the authorities cannot be trusted, then who can be?. Murder everywhere. suicidal thoughts now the hymn on everyones mouth.

This pang of pain will not just recede until they have served us our death. This is no more a country.

Let us form for us a cabal. We should dedicate a philosophy that we will use to usurp power. We should turn tyrants that will wield weapons to fight for our right.

They should tag us tyrants because of our ideology. We will rise, fight and die while gallant as men.

The many cannot be defeated by the few, but an ideology from one voice whispered by many can be destruction.