My Best Friend

All I need in my life is my best friend. She is the person who gave me life and gives me unconditinal love and support. Her love radiates like the sunshine, warming everyone she comes into contact with. There's something about her that automatically brightens up people's day. She doesn't even have to speak, just smiling at people makes their faces lighten up. She has so much love to give and continues to give it, even if that means putting her needs aside. She is the strongest person I know, and when it comes down to it, she is the only thing I need in my life. Material things don't bring me happiness, so there is nothing I'd wish I'd have if I were stranded on an island. Lonliness and isolation would kill me faster than dehydration or starvation. My best friend and confidant is one of the reasons why I continue living and would be the only reason why I'd continue to try to survive on said island. She is my life force. She is my inspiration. She is my mother.