The Monster Juno

Fri, 08/16/2013 - 21:46 -- SMC_14

I met her in the hallway,outside the Pillow classroom.

I could see her gaze directed toward the stairway, autumn rubic eyes

A most unusual hairstyle; cropped hair covering her face and comfy tendrils, looking like medusa serpents

The magister was no where to be found, but in this exact moment, the world bore no sound.

I took the chance and swallowed the lump in my throat,

all the while all my senses dared me no approach.

I sat next to her, she cocked her head to a pivot. She looked as if she could  care less, far from livid.

All the gossips claimed her behavior to queer; twas enough to make the studentry steer clear.

The virginal speech was supplied by my own thrust. To obtain her story was a must.

My biological ticker kicked up the metronome.

She told the whereabouts of her name, a maiden named Juno.

The utter of her name, caused time to resume.

Another one of her mysteries I presumed.

I told her " Fair one. I want to get closer to you"

She denied my plea, saying I would be heavily loomed with doom.

She would only speak if I would become her love.

But at a price, that will be later discussed. My feverish determination led me to a touch.

Not mine, but hers upon my face. My colored lips she did trace.

Of course, I wanted to step back and retreat.

Grabbed by the nape of my neck, I could not attempt to repeat.

A soft mucousal meeting.

Strangely transcending. My saliva was basic, yet hers was acidic.

After a total of seven short seconds, she laughed with whimsy. Saying a would regret it.

She led me to the rooftops, the sun was bright.

Juno told me to look down and see the sights. I saw a group of women and thought my sight to be odd.

I rubbed them, thinking a new image would dawn. 

How could this be? Not one looked attractive! To my eyes, they were all dull as boards.

Even though I was victim to their flair time and time before!

Juno told me "You will love no other forever more."

I stood bewildered and laughed in denial. I looked down there again and saw the one I plannned to smitten : Sweet Maya

Though I saw her, my blood dare not boil. No feelings of heartsrings tugging in recoil. All the previous emotion was faded.

I turned to Juno, her sardonic face elated. She revealed to me, her fangs and her tongue.

Her eyes glittered even more under the Sun.

I..loved Juno. Truly, I should run, evade her embrace. But she had already tangled me at a moments pace.

Juno? I am subject to be your slave? I feel as if I can never deny what you say.

Juno sunk her sharkened teeth into my chest. Saying to me I was different from the rest. 

She would not cause me to perish, even though she steal the thick sanguinity from my veins.

Now that I loved Juno, I could never love anyone the same.