Lost

Lost, I am lost without you.. Have no clue where to go no clue who to show the problems to, I am lost without  thought lost like a ball with no air. Walking around with no care walking around lost Who's fault is it? Who should I blame? Am I crazy am I insane? Lost..Who will you turn to? Lost and never knowing what to do.. Ya smoke one get high that's what they say right? Take a flight but when u come down back to earth open ya eyes and see who's worth it we all mess up we don't do it on purpose.  I walk around asking my purpose, is it to creep wit you? Sleep wit you? Or is it to actually be with you? You the only one on my mind and I'm not running any lines but girl you so fine and I want to make you all mines can't you see I am lost lost without you? Lost, I'm blinded by life as I'm looking for a wife, lost screaming popped a Molly and I'm sweating whoo singing that with no clue. Lost asking the meaning of life is it to die? Or is it to live, love an give plenty giving the ones you love your last penny..