LOST

I’m tired of the plays and the games you played making me feel like I’m on a stage acting out on rage , I never thought I could act like this until you broke my heart. You let it shatter like glass . A mass of attacks on my heart was the start and now you want me back ? Think again cause this is what your act led too and now I’m feeling like you deserve more then what you went through . But honestly I’m still in love with you & I mean that after what we been through . I don’t know what I’d do if my life went on without you but here we are thinking about everything that is true ... about us, about love & all the times that we’re tough . How do we get through something so rough, something so unforgettable like the times we fucked .  But then again ive had enough of the games,  of the lies and all that ties in with what happened , I’m ready to move on without hesitation because this is my time to create duration . A life with expectations & moderation because I would rather have a simple life than one with complications . Isn’t that funny ? I’d rather be alone than have someone at home , waiting up for me & making up with me . What a mentality . A life with no love or someone to hold onto , seems like a good life until you’re lonely all the way up to .. midnight . Lost in your thoughts & drowning in your tears that’s not a life style I want to endure but do I have a choice ?