Life

Locations

90502
90502

Life is complicated, confusing, nurturing, pleasant.

But also scary. Its frustrating and incomplete. Ignorant but tolerant. In need of help that no one can provide. Because everyone lives life. Life can be full of lies. You can betrayed by the ones that love you or say they love you.

Life is ugly.

Weary. It makes me nauseous. And sometimes I hate life. Sometimes I wish that something will take me away peacefully.

Life is hard, deceitful.

Its a game to be played by the players. The worst ones. Backstabbed all over. Missing something you once had. It all comes out at once. Some things never meant to be shared. The hatred I have for one. I have for all.

No one cares until you're gone. This technology we have seperates us all. It breaks us. It broke me. Talking to no ne. By myslef. I walk and think about all the things that could make me. Not thinking of what lies ahead. But about what has already happened. Empty souls never come to peace. Where the bad things always leave you stuck, wondering who will be there when you fall.

Im left alone and I leave alone. I think about all the things that once made me and.... it hurts. Growing old of what never was. Stressing and frantic. Hating all at once. Seperating myself from all the 'cliques' of society.