Inspiration

23806

I tend to find inspiration in the center of darkness right before the silence chews me up. Laying immobile wit a smile on my soul . Happiness creeps up just wen the last drop of light tries to sneak away. Snatching laughter by its legs, looking for a way to keep a piece for myself .
I tend to find inspiration when the rasp in my voice gets lost in the crowd, when I forget who I am & a melody in a song throws my reflection back into the mirror. Belly deep laughs with peoples who's face seem to fade into the background as days turn to years .
I tend to find inspiration when I can't find my pen and the smoke from your blunt enlightens some new thoughts . When nights turn into days w. No recollection of time we rip the day out like some page in a book filled w. Mistakes .
I tend to find inspiration When I can't hear the silence. When my eyes dart back & forth looking for my mind that I lost yesterday .
I tend to find inspiration in the center of darkness right before I snatch the last little piece of light