I Am The Voice

Fri, 07/19/2013 - 22:56 -- lanazia

I am the blood that leaked into the pavement,my body still as night, as eyes of hatred beam down upon me. The cooling pavement only confirms my fear, for I know I'll be under it soon. I am only a child for heavens sake! And just like am umbilical cord, my life was cut short. Just for walking home my skin played a factor and my walk and clothing excused the lie of self defense, leaving my skin more than bruised. And as my soul evaporates I ask: Who is this? This lifeless human." Snap back into yourself!", I command. My body still lies lifeless, as my soul stands looking over. But I guess I'm okay... ya know. Though justice wasn't granted on my behalf God is still a just God,for I am with him now. To all who are under the sound of my voice, hear me clearly and through silence. Do not riot on my behalf, but pray for the world so that Gods will be done on earth. Pray that the future generations will be exposed to the birth of something new from the now generation. And pray that every soul lost and snatched like mine, finds its home with God. Zimmerman... I forgive you, but I will never forget. I wont forget how you took chance to fulfill my dreams. I wont forget how I wont see 18, or go to prom.And I wont forget how a future generations of Martin's could have roamed the earth thanks to me. But I guess I'm okay... ya know.  From the voice of unsure cry, I am Trayvon Martin.