How Could You?

Locations

33176
33176

How could you say that you love your kids when you treat your daughter like she’s a piece of nothing. Like she’s a pond in your game. Like you own her. Like she’s property. With wounds so long that no kid should have. With a responsibility of being a mother a young child should not do. How could you say you miss your kids when you are the one who left. You are the one who packed your bags and left with your boyfriend. You are the one who didn’t even bother to say goodbye. You are the one who never even try to contact your kids for four in a half years. How can you say it’s all my fault that you left when you are a grown woman who is capable of making your own decisions. When you are the one who is a drug abuser, an alcoholic, an unfit parent. How could you?  How could you do this to your daughter, your only daughter and above all, your first child. How could you say you love your kids? How could you say you miss your kids? How could you say it’s my fault? How could you?